RAM AGPACK INCLUDES
- Powered by Farm Credit®, AgDirect® is offering flexible payment terms to match your farm's income stream (annual, semi-annual, quarterly, monthly), exclusively through your local Ram Agriculture Dealership
- 25% off MSRP on Rhino Ag products PLUS a gift card valued between $100-$200
- $1000 NK Corn Seed rebate or $250 NK Soybean Seed rebate from NK Seed
- 1 Year Subscription to AgriEdge, valued at $5000
- $1000 toward AgroLiquid Crop Nutrition
- $1000 toward a new Reinke irrigation system and $500 toward parts on an existing Reinke system
- UNLIMITED Ram Exclusive discounts on Gallagher livestock products
- Ram Exclusive after purchase rebates up to $1000 on EBY stock, equipment, and grain trailers
- $250 rebate on Knapheide upfit to your RamAg truck
Stack all of these benefits on top of any manufacturer incentives (FCA, Business Link, CNH, etc.)
HOW TO GET YOUR RAM AGPACK BUNDLE
The Ram AgPack bundle of farm and ranch tools as Ram's way of helping you realize greater efficiency and profitability.
Visit the dealership.5881 Gender Road, Canal Winchester, OH 43110614-388-9605
- Ask for any of these Ag Specialists.Mark BarrowDonald ContizanoMike SmithRich SmithTim Smith
- Simply verify your ownership of, or in, an agricultural enterprise.
About The Ram Agriculture Dealership Program
There's a difference between Straw and Hay. Thoroughbreds and Drafts. Apples & Oranges.
Unlike some other truck companies, we're not going to try and convince you that Holstein calves come from Longhorn mommas. What we are going to do is fulfill the promise we made to you during a little football game called the Super Bowl a couple of years ago. Your Ram Agriculture Dealership is far different than every other truck dealer out there. We know hay is a forage harvested to feed animals. Straw...well everyone should know that's baled using what's left after wheat, oat, rice or rye harvest. It's a great bedding material. We also know what you need as an American farmer or rancher is far different than what other businesses, and families, need. Not just what you need in a new truck, but what you need after the truck's not so new. We're not farmers or ranchers. But we've made the investment to know who you are. To know what's important to you. And when it's important. Because calving season... well... that's whole different deal than asparagus harvest.
But you already knew that. Just wanted you to know we do, too.