RAM AGPACK INCLUDES
- Powered by Farm Credit, AgDirect®is offering flexible payment terms to match your farm's income stream, exclusively through your local Ram Certified Agriculture Dealership
- 25% off MSRP on Rhino Ag products PLUS a gift card valued between $100-$200
- $2500 rebate on any Titan® or Goodyear® Farm Tire product
- $250 Soybean seed rebate, or $1000 corn seed rebate from NK Seed
- $1000 toward AgroLiquid Crop Nutrition
- $1000 toward a new Reinke irrigation system and $500 toward parts on an existing Reinke system
- Industry exclusive discounts on many Gallagher livestock products
- $250 Rebate on Knapheide upfit to your RamAg truck
- Additional Manufacturer Incentives from CaseIH, New Holland, Business Link, On The Job
HOW TO GET YOUR RAM AGPACK BUNDLE
The Ram AgPack bundle of farm and ranch tools as Ram's way of helping you realize greater efficiency and profitability.
Visit the dealership.
4330 N INTERSTATE 35, Gainseville, TX 76240-1965940-665-3461
- Ask for any of these Certified Ag Specialists.Joel GomezSteve MangusChad MaynardTrent Polk
- Simply verify your ownership of, or in, an agricultural enterprise.
About The Ram Certified Agriculture Dealership Program
There's a difference between Straw and Hay. Thoroughbreds and Drafts. Apples & Oranges.
Unlike some other truck companies,we're not going to try and convince you that Holsetain calves come from Longhorn mommas. What we are going to do is fulfill the promise we made to you during a little football game called the Super Bowl a couple years ago. Your Ram Certified Agriculture Dealership is far different than every other truck dealer out there. We know hay is a forage harvested to feed animals. Straw...well everyone should know that's baled using what's left after wheat, oat, rice or rye harvest. It's a great bedding material. We also know what you need as an American farmer or rancher is far different than what other businesses, and families, need. Not just what you need in a new truck, but what you need after the truck's not so new. We're not farmers, or ranchers. But we've made the investment to know who you are. To know what's important to you. And when it's important. Because calving season... well... that's whole different deal than asparagus harvest.
But you already knew that. Just wanted you to know we do, too.